Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct occupancy interviews with families selected for low rental units explaining the rent calculation, Rules of Occupancy and Lease Agreement.
- Complete annual recertifications/Interim for all low rent occupants, including a determination of whether the unit is still adequate of the family's needs, recalculation of the rent or monthly payment.
- Verify all income, employment and other information in accordance with Authority Policies.
- Enter all move-ins, recertifications, and interims into the Housing Data System.
- Notify Collection Clerk in coordinating tenants' monthly payments.
- Write Lease Violation/Eviction letters to tenants.
- Notify LIHEAP, GA, Benson County SS etc of tenants' occupancy and rent.
- Work with all Electric companies on the tenants removal of meters (limiters/disconnects).
- Maintain low rent waiting list.