Resident Services Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish a local program coordinating committee of service providers and facilitate quarterly meetings.
- Outreach to tribal housing residents to market available ideas.
- Conduct individual assessments of interested residents to determine assistance needed.
- Market and coordinate SLHC's homeownership assistance and financial literacy programs.
- Connect residents to local and regional supportive services to complete education goals, access job opportunities and receive vocational training.
- Coordinate service providers and oversee delivery of services, including working with both internal and external parties to provide service, training and mentoring.
- Communicate and network with local, state and federal agencies and organizations to tap into development opportunities for program participants, including identifying additional funding sources and program.
- Monitor progress of program participants.
- Other duties assigned.