Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain the Accounting System.
- Prepare Financial Statements to the Director, Board of Directors, HUD and USDA.
- Assist in the preparation of Budgets for the IHBG and USDA RD Loan and account for those Budgets.
- Assist in preparing the Indian Housing Plan and the Annual Performance Report submitted to HUD.
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring the expenditures to the IHBG, ICDGB, and ROSS Grants and ensure that activity is posted to the General Ledger.
- Prepare the weekly LOCCS Draw that is submitted to HUD to receive Grant Money.
- Prepare SF425 Quarterly Reports to HUD and USDA.
- Review and submit the Monthly Project Statement to USDA for the RD Elderly Project to receive the Subsidy. Prepares and records the Bank Deposit for USDA RD Elderly Project.
- Reconcile A/R receivables and A/P subsidiary ledgers monthly.
- Calculate Non-Program Income and post into the Accounting System.
- Reconcile monthly the Bank Statements for SLHC, LOFT, SLL and USDA RD Project.
- Complete all Accounts Payable functions which include reviewing, processing and posting.
- Prepare weekly Payroll Deductions, 401K spreadsheet uploads and monthly Insurance Deductions. Prepare and transfer funds for the weekly Payroll.
- Provide direction for Payroll and review Quarterly Payroll Reports for completeness and accuracy. Assist with the preparation of the Year End W-2 Processing.
- Setup and monitor the required yearly Audit for the Spirit Lake Housing Corporation.